Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting Off The New Year -- At The Desk of FGP*

Having returned from Christmas holidays with my sister and her family, I've reassembled my work area (my laptop is also my desktop, workstation, fileserver, mainframe, and WOPR) and poured my first cup of coffee. Today I want to contact the good folks at Gamasutra about getting added to their Contractors page. Then I'm going to check in with some ex-coworkers and see how everyone's faring. Following that I'll send out my Production Study questions to some producer friends for their input (curious about the Study? send me a tweet or email -- I'd love for you to be involved!). If there's time left in the day I'm going to look into setting up Crashplan, Carbonite, Keepass (an unfortunate name, if you ask me), and Quickbooks Online. Please do send me any opinions you have about any or all of these software packages.

Gotta go. Coffee's getting cold.

*considering how many times it comes up, it takes far too long to type Fuller Game Production

No comments:

Post a Comment