Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fuller Game Production

After leaving Raven earlier this year I took stock of my position in the industry. With 13 years of development experience and more than a dozen AAA products to my credit I knew I could add value to any number of organizations. But I wanted more than to be tied to one project at one studio for years at a time.

My greatest fulfillment as a developer has come from helping teams succeed. Maybe that sounds trite, but it's absolutely the truth -- I genuinely enjoy helping others. After much deliberation I came to the conclusion that the best way I could help the most developers was to go into independent consulting as a producer-for-hire, improving processes and filling in the production gaps for studios of any size, in any location.

I don't just want my current project to be well-managed. I want everyone to create a fun game that comes out on time, without overtime.
And with that end in mind, I present to you: Fuller Game Production

 Creating a video game is hard. I can make it easier.

2 comments: