Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Wolf Diary -- November 22nd

Sorry I'm posting this a few days late. My girls had an extra long weekend due to teacher conferences so we've been running around having fun. The new Madison Children's Museum is fantastic, by the way. I highly recommend the human-sized mousewheel.

Regarding the Wolf diary, I had forgotten about the efforts we went through to get a writer working on the story and dialogue with us. To be honest, I'm not even sure who eventually received writing credit on the game. When I was on the project, at least, it was Marianne Krawczyk. She had a very agreeable demeanor and seemed willing to work in the shifting sands of Wolfenstein's foundation. She didn't even complain when I picked her up from her hotel in a Honda Civic with no muffler. What a trooper. Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment